Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 12:07:28 +0100
From: Diego Cabrero <diego.cabrero@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: lartc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Uplink shapping

Hi everyone,

I'm controling the uplink traffic bandwidth between two ethernet linux computers, but it seems like even the download bandwidth gets limited then i've got trouble on that because my intention is shaping the conection on an asymetric way (ADSL). Lately, I'm going crazy, this problem has got me pretty worried and i'm not figuring out at all, the reasons why this weird bug happens.

I'd appreciate some help guys. thanks