Re: connection tracking

Maybe I mis read or summit I do not know about arm.

Using FORWARD as example

but iptables -L FORWARD -vn --line-numbers
then doing a

iptables -D FORWARD <LINENUMBER> (to remove(yes there is a miliseconds
delay before the match starts happening))

and

iptables -I FORWARD <LINENUMBER> -m <SUMMIT> -j <SUMMIT>

No need to flush. You can even do the -I then the -D so you miss less
pkts. I must of got it wrong, too obvious from man iptables.

Happy Christmas, people of the Packets.