Re: can I use tos and fwmark at the same time?

psihozefir wrote:

I pasted the script from kwrite to Mozilla suite composer. I don't
know why there are no CRs. :(
I know that applications set the tos field (and I hope programmers
know if they are supposed to set it or not, and that they don't
cheat). I rely on this.
I will correct the prio error. My question still remains: is it
possible to use tos AND fwmark in the same rule (and the effect be an
AND - like in iptables, not an OR)?

Yes you just make it part of the same filter - though I couldn't get it to work with handle X fw. You can do it like this -

tc filter add dev $DEV parent $WHATEVER protocol ip prio 1 u32 match ip tos 0x10 0xff match mark 1 0xffffffff flowid $MYID.

Another way would be to setup a tree structure.

Andy.