Re: MSN keeps disconnecting with load balancing

Is it possible to increase the cached route timeout? Yes, I am using SNAT, will MASQUERADE help?

Ryan Castellucci wrote:

This problem is caused by the cached route to MSN expiring, and the
kernel trying to route the existing connection over the other internet
connection. If you're doing SNAT, this will result in the source IP
address changing, and MSN will reset the connection.