Re: Traffic control of PPPoE users

> If you use PPPoE with a DSL modem in bridge mode(RFC 1483 BRIDGED) in order to
> terminate a ppp tunnel on a linux box, it will not be easy to achieve QoS on
> the upload side.

My network is Ethernet only (some parts of it is proprietary wireless ethernet).
No ADSL.
I want to  terminate several users on the ethernet with a linux box.

I'll make some tests on my own, and report back how it went.
Can you give any hints about the testing you did?

--
damjan | дамјан
This is my jabber ID --> damjan@xxxxxxxxxxxx <-- not my mail address!!!