FWMARK ROUTING OVER MULTIPLE ROUTERS/LANS

I would like to route ssh in my network via DSL2 and all other trafic via
DSL1.
So far I menaged to do it for LAN2 but there are still WLAN1,LAN3 and LAN1 to
go.
On all routers I added table "pilicka" with rule for fwmark and I fwmarked
ssh.
# ip rule show
0:      from all lookup local
32765:  from all fwmark 0x3 lookup pilicka
32766:  from all lookup main
32767:  from all lookup default

# iptables -L -t mangle
Chain PREROUTING (policy ACCEPT)
MARK       tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            tcp spt:ssh MARK
set 0x3
MARK       tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            tcp dpt:ssh MARK
set 0x3

Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)

Chain POSTROUTING (policy ACCEPT)

Routing for pilicka table is the same as for main table exept default gw on
all routers.
Network is set to work with DSL1 and it is working.

 modem DSL1                                                  modem DSL2
[eth0] R1 [eth1]                                  [eth1] R4 [eth0]
             LAN1                                 LAN2
             [eth0] R2 [ra0] -------- [ra0] R3 [eth0]
                                          [ra1]

                                        Access point -- WLAN1

                                          [ra0] R5 [eth0] -- LAN3