Re: How to priorize Traffic

If you want to do shaping for specific services there are over 11 different
linux queuing methods to pick from, most here advise using HTB.
http://luxik.cdi.cz/%7Edevik/qos/htb/

A ready made script to use HTB on your server exists, its called HTB.init. I
suggest you have a look at this, it could get you up and running very quickly
with your requirements.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/htbinit/

An alternative for shaping your network to improve performance.
http://lartc.org/wondershaper/

Regards,
Lee