Re: Ceil Rate

anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I thought that the default ceil was the same as the rate, or does that only
apply to the root class?

Thanks for the info.

I just checked the documentation, and you are correct, "The default ceil is the same as the rate." However since that doesn't seem to be happening for you, I'd suggest trying to set it.

Also, it'd be helpful to include the output of 'tc -s class show dev eth1' instead of merely citing it. It would list the actual ceil being used and other useful information.

- Jody