IMQ and nfcache

Hi, I'm working on the IMQ patch for 2.6.14-rc* and ran in trouble with nfcache. I have to be honest that I'm not following kernel devel as I should so I need to ask for a little help here. I know Mr Harald Welte removed nfcache but I'm not sure about the way to go. I have this at net/ipv4/netfilter/ipt-IMQ.c:

static unsigned int imq_target(struct sk_buff **pskb,
                              const struct net_device *in,
                              const struct net_device *out,
                              unsigned int hooknum,
                              const void *targinfo,
                              void *userdata)
{
       struct ipt_imq_info *mr = (struct ipt_imq_info*)targinfo;

       (*pskb)->imq_flags = mr->todev | IMQ_F_ENQUEUE;
       (*pskb)->nfcache |= NFC_ALTERED;

       return IPT_CONTINUE;
}

I found that in places like ip_conntrack_core.c and ip_nat_core.c, nfcache references have just being removed.

Tk in advance for any help.

Cheers...