Re: HOWTO unmaintained?

Hi, I got frustrated with it several months ago when I tried to update IMQ information and never got a response.

I can host a WiKi too, maybe we can mirror content and share the task. I'm not sure if any WiKi has a mirroring functionality but we can figure this out.

Andre D. Correa, CISSP         |  Visite meus projetos pessoais:
andre.correa (at) pobox.com    |  Visit my personal projects:
http://andre.hiperlinks.com.br |  -http://malware.hiperlinks.com.br
Sao Paulo / SP / Brazil        |  -http://www.linuximq.net/