Re: HOWTO unmaintained?

I don't even think this is list is being maintained. Several people have tried to unsubscribe.

From: Ed W <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Georg C. F. Greve" <greve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: Andreas Klauer <Andreas.Klauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,lartc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  HOWTO unmaintained?
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 12:28:10 +0100

I guess the obvious question then is: How do we get it maintained?

Does anyone know where the current maintainers have disappeared?

Is anyone willing to take over that job?

I wonder if someone would host a mediawiki and consider uploading the documentation there. This would make it easier for people to contribute, and I think it shold be fairly easy to convert from it's current format to a wiki

Just a thought

Ed W