Losing Packets after a DNAT in prerouting

I'm trying to setup some DNAT and the packets seem to be disappearing after
the PREROUTING step. The packets are coming in eth2 (both LOG targets in
iptables and tcpdump confirm this). They are then DNATed to an IP that
should cause them to go out eth3. However I never see them go out that
interface. I have tried putting LOG rules into the FORWARD chain with no
success. I'm pretty sure the packet isn't hitting a DROP rule as all my DROP
rules have a LOG rule directly in front of them. Any idea how to track down
the missing packets?