(no subject)

Hi.

Need some solution to resolve Vlan on Fedora Core 2 release Operating
system configured on HP Proliant DL 320 G3 server (Monitor Server).

The system is part of telecommunication equipment to manage the data
VLAN tagging of data or management traffic.I have enclosed a brief
connectivity diagram. The problem is when FTP is initiated within VLAN
the downloading is reduced to half, user is configured to 512 KBPS
Broadband Connection. If the vlan is removed the FTP is fine both
direct (Down & Uploading).

I feel the problem is somever in the VLAN configuration which we are
not to pinpoint the problem.

Please suggest!.

Thanx in Advance!

Regards