Re: Traffic shaping on WAN(serial) device

Vanitha Ramaswami wrote:
Hi,
In our product i am using the High Speed Serial driver as the WAN interface. I've implemented the HSS as a serial driver and i am running PPP to connect to the internet. I have both Voice data + FTP data going thro the PPP session. Is it possible for me to use the Traffic shaper(wonder shaper) in my case/ Do i need to make the HSS driver to appear as a network device
inorder to run the traffic shaper

If you have ppp0 you should be able to shape on that OK.

Andy.