Change HTB "final qdisc" of the default walk-throught class

Hello everybody!

With a HTB qdisc:
# tc qdisc add dev eth0 root handle 99: htb

How can I change the "final qdisc" of the default walk-throught class?
# tc qdisc add dev eth0 parent 99:0 handle 88: sfq
results in: "RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument"

CBQ automatically creates a xx:0 root class where I can attach final
qdiscs... - If there is a root class in htb, how is it named?

This is a check of my understanding. - I don't need a solution of the
problem (e.g. with a leaf default class). - I need an answer to my
question and if it is not possible, the answer is: it's not possible...
(-:

Thanks,
	Robert