Re: TC related question

I dont have TC yet but most probably, im going to use the latest to be installed on my server FC2 kernel 2.6.10
Wennie
----- Original Message ----- From: "gypsy" <gypsy@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Wennie V. Lagmay" <wlagmay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <lartc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2005 5:14 AM
Subject: Re: TC related question

"Wennie V. Lagmay" wrote:

Hi all,

If I am going to recompile my Kernel features needed to be enable for TC
use? I using Fedora Core 2 64 bit with kernel version 2.6.10-1.771, with
this version do I need to recompile the kernel or everything is ready? How
Wwould I know if my existing kernel already supports tc?

Thank you very much and best begards,

Wennie

'man ip'

'which tc' then cd to the installation direcory and
'strings tc | grep version'
--
gypsy