Re: IPTables script

Lee Sanders wrote:
Ok I thought you were trying to match src addresses, and that would be a
problem because of masquerading ;)

yep.

So you need to use addresses before nat - just mark them in iptables postrouting like.

iptables -t mangle -A POSTROUTING --src 192.168.0.2 -j MARK --set-mark 32

then filter them with tc something like -

tc filter add dev $UPIF parent 1:0 prio 4 protocol ip handle 32 fw flowid 1:32

On this, can anyone help with: http://lartc.org/howto/lartc.adv-filter.html

12.1.3. Specific selectors

The following table contains a list of all specific selectors the author of this section has found in the tc program source code. They simply make your life easier and increase readability of your filter's configuration.

FIXME: table placeholder - the table is in separate file ,,selector.html''
FIXME: it's also still in Polish :-(
FIXME: must be sgml'ized

I'm quite happy to read polish to get at the list they are offering.

They may well be outdated now anyway - there is work going on currently with tc eg. ematches - just not many docs yet.

Andy.