how to guarantee 1/numflows bandwidth to each flow dynamically

I am looking for a simple way to guarantee to each flow
going through my traffic control point 1/numflows of
bandwidth.  I thought using SFQ would do this effectively
but it appears to be quite unfair: a very high speed
download that fills the pipe easily starves smaller flows to
the point where it becomes unusable (especially if they are
at all interactive)

Because numflows is dynamic, I'm not sure how I would have
the bandwidth allocated to each flow change dynamically and
automatically as flows are added and removed.

Anyone have an idea how to implement this? Thanks.