Re: invalid argument

Grace Baldonasa wrote:

>    I have a few question:
>   1.  Is there any packages for CBQ or HTB that I can just compiled
> for ARM again.

No.  Kernel modules must be built using the .config file in
/usr/src/linux and are specific to the things that are specified
therein.  It is not possible to compile a standalone module for any
scheduler (or much of anything else, for that matter).  (It is possible
to change the source to a previously compiled module and RE compile
that.)

>        I dont want to compile the kernel again, so if I could get the
> CBQ & HTB packages, it'll make my life easier.

Sorry, your life cannot be made easier.

>   2.  Aside from having these modules, what else should i add? (e.g.:
> config files, init scripts.. etc)

Jim DiGriz' (a nom de plume for Alexander Clouter - whose name I've just
misspelled) stuff is "the place" to start:

http://digriz.org.uk/

>   3. If at any case I uses both HTB & CBQ would it be okay if both of
> these modules are loaded?

Yes, certainly.  You'll also have modules for u32 and (e)sfq and perhaps
others like ingress policing loaded all at the same time.