Re: Too stupid to figure out shaping

I also run a small wireless ISP, and we use HTB for shaping.
You need a separate class for each customer.
Alternatively I think it might be ok to use SFQ with
multiple customers in the same class, but for us the
class per customer works fine.

Fundamentally you need some mechanism that ensures
that each customer's packets are queued in their own queue.
Otherwise they will interfere with each other's QoS.