Fwd: HTB Weird Shaping Question(Bug?). Please Help!

Oops, forgot to post to the group...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Leo Huang <leo.maillist@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Apr 27, 2005 10:46 AM
Subject: Re:  HTB Weird Shaping Question(Bug?). Please Help!
To: Andy Furniss <andy.furniss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks Andy,

What you have said makes absolute sense to me. However, I only
"reserved" 136Kbit for the VoIP traffic, there are 44Kbit available
even we assume the 180Kbit is the maximum. Why doesn't HTB allocate
the 44Kbit to the class for ping traffic, which only require rate
4Kbit and 0.5 Kbit?

Thanks again,
Leo