Re: tbf latency problems!

thx for your answer... i use the 2.6.10 vanilla
kernel.. i have downloaded two weeks ago the latest
iproute2.

I have installed tbf with the following command

$tc qdisc add dev $DEV parent 2:1 tbf rate $EF_RATE
burst $EF_BURST mtu $EF_MTU limit $EF_LIMIT

and i have got the results using
tc -s qdisc ls dev eth1

I dont really think that i have done something wrong
for taking such calculation errors for the latency...

I plan to measure  the latency  this week with the
appropriate scenario.. Tell me if u want to send you a
short description of my scenario and of  course of my
results about the limit and the latency.
Thx in advance...
I would to contribute for the lartc... that's all