RE: Round Robin

Hi Rob,

Thanks alot man for this solution... But,

Here is the other part... Can i leave the ip link set dev eth0 up(eth0 and
eth1 still up) with bond0 also up. Thats because i have some other traffic
already using eth0 and eth1 separately and i want them to keep using them as
they are... so in other words i need the round robin double speed only for
this ftp application.

Appreciate your help alot.

Muhammad