Tools to get current bandwidth of queue or speed rate?

Title: 郵件

Hello,

Does there exist any tool that can report the current bandwidth information that is managed by tc(traffic control) tool.
I can use the tool to get the current(or accumulated) bandwidth used by each tc queue.

Currently I can only use the following commands to get the configurations of tc.
tc qdisc show
tc class show dev eth0
tc class show dev eth1
tc filter show dev eth0
tc filter show dev eth1

But if I want to know what is the value of throughput on eth0/eth1 currently.
And the value of throughput will be refreshed every period of time. How can I do??

Thanks for your assist

Vincent