Re: load sharing

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 12:39:26 -0500, Payal Rathod
<payal-lartc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am taking my machine loaded with Mandrake 10.0 and Suse 9.1 to my
> friend's place. She has 2 different ISP providing pppoe connections
> in her office. She has allowed me try load balancing on my machine on
> Sunday. I just wanted to know does lartc stand good with pppoe? I
> have heard conflicting opinions on the same. I do not want to patch
> my kernel at all for it. Is it possible with my current system?

I'm no expert on any LARTC topics, but I can tell you that I've done
all my LARTC excersises using stock Fedora Core (1 -3) and PPPoE
connections (be it DSL or Wireless). Everything has work perfectly
once I got past the initial struggling block, myself :)

> With warm regards,
> -Payal

Kenneth Kalmer
kenneth.kalmer@xxxxxxxxx