[OT] How to pppOE server configure?

Dear all,
        Though this is not LARTC related question,
finding no other help I am forwarding this question
for this group. Hope some GURUZ will help me.
 I want to authenticate my lan users through pppOE. I
am  using rh 9.0 box as my gateway. How / Which
software do i use on my linux box to provide pppOE
service and in client end win98/2000/Xp which software
do i use?
                              Thnx all
                                SAKI