Re: iproute-save ?

On Fri, 2005-01-28 at 09:12 +0200, raptor@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Anyone to know iproute-save, iproute-restore like script similar iptables-save/restore ?
> that stores everytihng routes,rules,tables everything ...
> then init.d-script that among other things stores the state on shutdown :") (thats easy then)

I wrote something like that:
http://washington.kelkoo.net/iprvss/

I'm using it, to manage the policy routing setup of my company (around
25 firewalls / routers). I've been using it since several years with
different scenarios, and so far without issues.

Let me know if you have problem with it. There is no init script at that
time, unfortunately, but it should be quite easy to make one, or use
rc.local to call it.

Regards,