Another year starts...

Hi list, today it turns 1 year since we started LinuxIMQ's mailling list and brought IMQ "back to life". Since then we've being trying to keep IMQ patches updated with new kernel/iptables versions and to help users the best we could.

I would really like to thank all of those good mates who helped, one way or another, including people from this list and from LARTC. It was an interesting year for me, meeting some cool people and learning a lot. I'm glad we were able to get things up-to-date and made some advancements. I have to say I'm sorry I couldn't find more time for IMQ/documentation/iproute2/kernel stuff/user problem solving.

We are aware that many issues were not addressed yet, I plan to release a wish list soon, and documentation is still pending review and clarification.

Let's try to find more time next year to make things better and keep learning.

As usual any help is appreciated and wanted.

Thank you all.

Sincerily.

Andre Correa

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.

Thank you.