tail and head drop qdiscs

I think that there are no qdiscs that permit to drop the oldest
frame of a queue when this queue is full, but I would like to
be wrong:

bfifo drops arriving frames when the max queue length is reached.

red also drops arriving frames in a more elaborate fashion, with
a drop probability that increases above a limit and becomes
a drop certitude when the max queue length is reached.

sfq drops "fairly", it piles frames with same (ip source, ip dest,
port source and port dest) and drops a frame from the
biggest pile to favour the smaller flows.

But I cannot find the qdisc that reacts like a bfifo or red qdisc
but drops the oldest message of the queue when a drop is needed.

Even better: a qdisc with an autodestruct algorithm for each
frame in the queue that would garantee the "freshness" of
each frame coming out.

If you know of such qdiscs, please share.