Sharing/splitting bandwidth on a link while bandwidth of the link is variable (or unknown) ?

Hello,

I want to  share/split bandwidth on a link with unknown bandwidth. I want to exactly
share/split bandwidth (for example : FTP 30% , HTTP 20% or 30% for a group of PCs and so forth.)

"Traffic-Control-HOWTO" talk that PRIO scheduler is an ideal match for "Handling a link with a variable (or unknown) bandwidth".

But PRIO scheduler can not exactly share/split bandwidth .

Could you tell me if  I can exactly share/split bandwidth on a link with a variable (or unknown) bandwidth?  If it is possible, how can I do that ?

Thanks in advance!
nhgiang.