Re: Scheduler Mechnisms!

Thank you very much, i will try to find these papers which must be very helpful
for me. The "more" means that whether there are other mechanisms not only for
Linux. Sorry, i have not make it clear! Sometimes, i wonder whether the qdiscs
such as CBQ, RED, GRED ... are belong to the scheduler mechanisms in linux
enviroment. For example, In Red, which i can find are enqueue, and dequeue.... so,
if i add a RED qidsc to a class, must i add a scheduler mechanism so that i can
decide which packet in the queues will be scheduled and put to the link?

Good luck,
Best,