About Diffserv on linux

Hello Merry Christmas,

I want to know whether there are anyone who has been familiar with the source code
in linux
kernel about Diffserv, I think i have met lots of troubles.

A simple problem: if we use the command 'tc add class' to add a class, do you
think it will be
in a Interrupt enviroment? That is, if i want to add a class or qdisc using TC,
are there any interrupts
int the kernel?

Thanks for any responds,
Best,