Re: About Diffserv on linux!

Hello,

My linux kernel is 2.4.20. I think it is not because of the kernel version. In
fact, I am confused on whether the dsmark_enqueue() is in interrupt indeed when it
is called, do you know? But it seems isn't the case as i can add the class and the
queue at first time. Can you tell me if we add a qdisc (such as cbq) and a queue
(such as gred), whether there will be any interrupts? I am just thinking now, as
the kernel panic at the second adding, maybe there are interrupts after we add
qdiscs. If looking up the slab.c and its line 1128, we can find there is a check
in_interrupt().

Thank you very much!
Merry Christmas!
Zhenyu Wu