Re: About Diffserv on linux!

Zhenyu Wu wrote:
Hello,

This is a question about diffserv on linux. We know, there is a file sch_dsmark in

linux source code. Now, i want to add something in the function dsmark_enqueue,
for
example, i want to add a function which can add a class and queue automately in dsmark_enqueue. That is, not using the command tc. After adding one, it works
well, but when add the second one, there is a kernel panic:
kernel BUG at slab.c: 1128
Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!
In interrupt handler -not syncing.

I am wondering whether i add something in the interrupt handler, but i have not
find it.
Oh, can anyone tell me?
Thanks
Zhenyu

Which kernel are you using? 2.6.8.1 needs patching.

Andy.