tc del filter

Hi,

How can I delete an existing filter? Is it possible?

I tried different combinations of tc commands but, while
manage to delete an existing qdisc or class, I wasn't able
to find a way to delete an existing filter.

The tc man page doesn't even list the del command in the
synopsis.

  tc filter [ add | change | replace ] \
     dev DEV [ parent qdisc-id | root ] \
     protocol protocol \
     prio priority \
     filtertype [ filtertype specific parameters ] \
     flowid flow-id

While tc man pages list tc-filter in the references I
wasn't able to find it.

The tc "filter help output" shows del among the available
commands but doesn't include a synopsis for it.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.
--
Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
``Don't bother us with politics,'' respond those who don't

 -- Richard M. Stallman
    http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/linux-gnu-freedom.html