Re: SEPARATING VOIP AND SURFING

 --- Andy Furniss <andy.furniss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
escribió:
> Ricardo Soria wrote:
>
> > So, returning to the question that originated this
> > discussion, how can I diferentiate/separate
> incoming
> > and outgoing traffic for the same interface
> (eth0),
> > without confusing each other, and without using
> IMQ
> > devices if possible ??
>
> My mails don't seem to be getting to/from LARTC  - I
> assume you got my
> other reply.

I did receive your previous e-mail.  Lartc mailing
list appears to not be working now.

> I put to mark on MAC - this only works for src MAC
> with iptables in
> prerouting or forward eg.
>
> iptables -I PREROUTING -t mangle -m mac --mac-source
> AA:BB:CC:DD:EE:FF
> -j MARK --set-mark 123
>
> For dst MAC address you need to use u32 eg.
>
> tc filter add dev eth0 parent 1:0 protocol ip prio 1
> u32 match u16
> 0x0800 0xFFFF at -2 match u32 0xCCDDEEFF 0xFFFFFFFF
> at -12 match u16
> 0xAABB 0xFFFF at -14 flowid 1:1

Very thanks for your suggestion, but...  Consider that
the traffic that comes from the cisco 1600 is not
originated into itself;  this router is just passing
traffic that comes from Internet (infinite source MAC
addresses possible), so, I really couldn't shape
traffic by its source MAC address.  The same for the
cisco 827, except that possible destination MAC
addresses are not so much.  Traffic that my linux box
sends to cisco 827 is not finally for itself, but for
any computer in the remote subnet.