Re: outbound shaping

nix4me wrote:

> Stef Coene wrote:
>
>>On Wednesday 24 November 2004 04:23, nix4me wrote:
>>
>>>Well it appears i have no clue what im doing.  I thought i had the below
>>>script working to shape outbound ftp traffic....however, it is shaping
>>>inbound traffic too.  I have NO clue why.
>>>
>>Me neither.  What's your setup?  Where is eth0 connected to ?
>>
>>Stef
>>
> The machine is a local machine behind a router.
> Mark

Mark,

<SCOLD>
Learn how to answer the question, damnit!  I have been watching you
repeatedly post this with NO information and ignoring you because of
that.

Explain in words and with a diagram what your setup is and why you are
specifiying those "fifty thousand series" port numbers (my FTP server
returns data on any high port the receiver can get data on).

We are not psychic.
</SCOLD>

gypsy