Re: SEPARATING VOIP AND SURFING

Dear Chris:

Thanks for your sugestion.  But my situation is really
more complicated than that.  What I am really doing is
this:  I have 2 cisco routers, a 1601, that gives me
connection to Internet, and ahother, a 827, that gives
me a connection to my other (remote) subnet.  My linux
box is in the middle of both ciscos.  So, the ciscos,
and my linux box have an IP address each, this IPs
belong to the same subnet.  What the linux box does is
to receive the traffic from the cisco 1600, shape and
filter this traffic, and forward the packages destined
to the remote subnet, to the cisco 827.  So, an
additional ethernet card wouldn't be so much aid,
would it ??

Very thanks.

Ricardo.