Re: SEPARATING VOIP AND SURFING

Dear friends:

Very thanks for all your help.  I have made many
changes to my scrip this days, fixing up some problems
and mistakes I found.  It seems now I have a very
acceptable VoIP quality, and everything is working
notably better.  I am actually using 450kbit of the
total 512 available.  Next step I will take is to
investigate about ESQF, so, I can implement it to my
script.

I will be annoying by here later ;-)

Thanks.

Ricardo.