Torrent support in IPP2P

Hello, I guess a few of you know about the iptables-p2p project at the
http://sourceforge.net/projects/iptables-p2p site. This suite has an
excellent filter of which I use today and its running very smoothly.

The main reason why I use this is because I desperately need to block
torrents. IPP2P does not do this at this time (it seems to me in the doc
at least). Is it maybe some way we could merge these two very similar
projects together and get all the filters working on one distribution?
iptables-p2p has not had any development for a little while aswell, so
maybe a little look in they're code to find the torrent block part and
incorporate it in IPP2P?

Best regards
Stian B. Barmen