Might be of help to someone

Hi there,
Last week I got load balancing working between our 2 lans and 2 adsl connections. This script here is how I set it up. A tad excessive stipulating the eth setup at the beginning, but I wanted it all in one script. The firewall config was more taxing, but it is perfectly possible to allow incoming services on either ISP connection and route it back over the correct one, just need to write lots of firewall rules, matching on the outgoing interface is how I managed the source nat'ing for both.

Cheers,
Daniel.