Common network tunnel via one port

I have this kind of network:

/==========\   /==========\   /==========\
| ROUTER 1 |---| FIREWALL |---| INTERNET |
\==========/   \==========/   \==========/
     |              |
/==========\   /==========\
|   LAN    |   | ROUTER 2 |

The firewall allows only ports 80 and 443 to the internet and 22
to the ROUTER 2. It also allows everything from ROUTER 2 to the
internet. Fortunately, I have root access to ROUTER 2. So the
question is: can I make a tunnel from ROUTER 1 to ROUTER 2 only
via port 22 (ssh) so that I could gain full access to the internet?

(Problem is that our server on the internet have all set nonstandart
ports set and the only way for us to access them is either [connect to
ROUTER 2 and then connect to the servers] or [make a bunch of single
ssh tunnels to the servers via ROUTER 2].)