Re: HTB: Problem with excess bandwidth distribution

Still problems :(

I upgraded to kernel 2.6.9 now, configured IMQ to hook itself up after NAT, called it
from prerouting, used u32 (matching works), set the root class to a rate of 800kBit
(which is 200 less than my link speed) - and the behavior gets even worse :(

Unfortunately, I cannot shape on the outgoing interfaces either, because there are two.

I really don't know what to do now... I haven't dug deep into CBQ yet - should I try it?

Leslie