Classful Queuing

OK, I'm stumped.  I've read through most of the LARTC HOWTO and have yet
to find a basis for what I need to accomplish.

I have a Linux box that controls access to and from the Internet at my
workplace.  We have a number of remote employees that connect via PPTP
and IPSEC to the office's internal network.  Some of these remote
employees are currently using SIP phones.  The problem is occasionally
the available bandwidth becomes consumed and the VoIP calls (obviously)
suffer because of this.

Configuration:
eth0 - connected to the internal office
eth1 - connected to the internet
pppX - incoming on eth1 connection
ipsec0 - incoming on eth1 connection

My question, how can I set classful htb queuing up so that it's rules
encompass all traffic on eth1 (including that to and from the ipsec and
ppp connections) while reserving bandwidth for and prioritizing the SIP
traffic?

In looking through chapter 9 it appears that all the configurations
apply to a specific interface, and thus would only get eth1 for example.
While the traffic on the ppp and ipsec connections would arrive on the
eth1 interface only after being placed on their specific interfaces and
encrypted, thus most likely missing proper classification and
prioritization.

Am I over thinking this problem or missing something?

I'll happily provide any clarification or additional information needed.

--
Jamin W. Collins

It has always been Debian's philosophy in the past to stick to what
makes sense, regardless of what crack the rest of the universe is
smoking.  -- Andrew Suffield