Re: NAT+mangle+tc

Hi

What you can do is mark the packets in netfilter (iptables) and then use
the marks to assign the packets to classes

you can do something like

iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -s AddrIWantToShape -j mark 0x02
iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -s AddrIWantToShape2 -j mark 0x03

iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s AddrIWantToShape -o InternetInt -j MASQ
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s AddrIWantToShape2 -o InternetInt -j MASQ

tc filter add dev InternetInt parent 1: protocol ip pref 5 handle 2 fw flowid 1:30
tc filter add dev InternetInt parent 1: protocol ip pref 5 handle 3 fw flowid 1:40

Something like that

Alex