Re: HTB weird problem ....

if i remove the 1 packet ... it would be again exceed
the ceiling ... thanks ill try

r u referring to this faq in docum??!?!?!
http://www.docum.org/docum.org/faq/cache/40.html

the file linux/include/net/sched/pkt_sched.h

does not have #define PSCHED_CLOCK_SOURCE PSCHED_CPU
 im using 2.4.20-22 kernel,  maybel ill try 2.4.27

oh well i think i just have to check it out on monday
...thanks so much .... :D