Re: HTB weird problem ....

Drink Linux wrote:
hello Andy , i think they are right for 256kbps = 2048kbit ...

ahh I see.

I just tried your setup on my eth0 and it works OK. Though HTB's stats don't seem too accurate - I used wget/ftp to judge rates.

You may need to patch HTB/use a newer kernel - there was a patch posted on this list a while back which may affect you.

Also you may need to set Hz higher or use psched = CPU for timing.

See www.docum.org .

i have added a leaf pfifo with a limit of 1 packet per
second, coz if i have 2-10 it wont work...viola !!!
the ceiling rate for each class rule is now working...
my problem is that you can reach the ceiling class
only if you have 4-5 files getting through FTP,

ex: 256kbps Ceil

1 file ftp download = 80-90 kbps max speed 4-5 files ftp download = almost 256kbps

how can i make it work to 256kbps speed for 1 file
alone ...?

Get rid of the 1 packet pfifo :-)

Andy.