Re: tc monitoring

Am Thursday 30 September 2004 14:44 schrieb Antonios Chalkiopoulos:
> The only limitation i noticed so far is that it can not properly parse
> the virtual channels of GRED qdisc. GRED is a tricky qdisc as it can
> contain 1..16 RED qdisc as virtual channels.

Ah, sorry, I've never used GRED before, and I wanted to avoid
QDisc-specific parsing as much as possible. The tc command really isn't
suited for this kind of application. I really wish there was a library
with a decent API that lets you access this data directly. Parsing tc
output is just a bad hack. ;)

Andreas