Re: tc monitoring

Am Thursday 30 September 2004 13:31 schrieb Antonios Chalkiopoulos:
> So is there a way to use the tc command and manage to get usefull
> information about which qdisc is parent and which is a leaf?

Well, if there is no child then it is a leaf. You have to do a bit of
parsing there... tc is not really useful at all for that kind of stuff.

I had the same problem, I wrote a script to create graphs like
this one http://www.metamorpher.de/files/fairnat_ipp2p.png (big image).

The script is http://www.metamorpher.de/files/tc-graph.pl
It creates a graph description which can be used by GraphViz to visualize.

Andreas