Re: Large number of HTB classes

[back from reading up on HFSC]

I am much tempted to go with HFSC.

But I am also much tempted to stay with HTB only because HFSC is so complex, and randomly documented. Understanding the shortcomings of algorithms is key to using them. What a shame, it seems like there is some real smartness in there.

Would you like to share your HFSC configuration? (less than the 27k lines you refer to in other places will also do :)

Thanks for the pointers, I will look into them.

Simon